[support] Block view result on a page

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Mon Mar 8 12:48:22 UTC 2010

Nikhil Kala ha scritto:
> Hello All,
>

> I have created a block using view and have exposed node title field in
> the block.
> Now I want show search result of the block to a particular page, How
> this cab be done ?
>
> Please help ..
Hi, edit the view that own the block, create a page display (make it
like a clone of the block display), in "Page settings" set a path (A).
Now switch to the block display, and in "Basic settings" click on
"Footer: none" and write "<a href='(A)'>See all results</a>". Save. Now
at the end (footer) of that block you have a link to the page.
Obvously substitute (A) with the path that you have set in "Page settings"

M.

PS: sorry for my bad english.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it