[support] trouble with aggregator

Christina Callahan tina.callahan at UDel.Edu
Tue Mar 9 07:00:09 UTC 2010

I'm stumped with Aggregator and would like to see if there is anyone
able to point me in the right direction.

I am reading in a number of individual feeds using Aggregator.  With
each feed, I created a title and set the url to be something like
http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?format=rss&topicid=1.

These feeds populated with the appropriate content when I created them,
however, I've recently noticed that the feed is no longer updating
inside my Drupal site.  As I began investigating this a bit, I found
that when I click on "update items" that the link is getting rewritten
to http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?topicid=1.   The
"format=rss" was being removed.

I went into the table for aggregator_feed and saw that the link field
shows
http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?format=rss&topicid=1 and
the url field shows
http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?topicid=1.  I edited the
table for aggregator_feed and set the link field to be
http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?format=rss&topicid=1.
When I visit the aggregator feed page, the posted URL is what I'd expect
(with 0 items), but when I click on "update items", the value for link
gets re-written again to be
http://webapps.css.udel.edu/calendar/index.php?topicid=1.

I'm not sure that this will solve my problem of items not updating, but
it doesn't seem like the link and url should be different or that the
information should change when the "update items" is clicked.  Is
anybody else seeing this behavior?  Any thoughts?

Additional notes - I'm running cron hourly.  My site is running 6.13.

Thanks!
Tina