[support] Getting Images to Line Up in Views Grid

Moses Elias (2) iom at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 9 17:29:36 UTC 2010

I'm no CSS expert, but since the amount of caption image text you're
using on each row isn't the same you need to set and give your table
rows a default height that's greater than the highest expected image +
text size, as well as align the image to the top of the table cell so
the text starts immediately below.

Moses