[support] ie.css link href pointing to old test server

Kyle Smeby kyle at clngraphics.com
Fri Mar 12 21:35:00 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I just checked my log file on a site recently launched and it's
filling up with "page not found" errors looking for the ie.css file
from the zen theme.  The problems is it's looking for it in the
subdirectory I used for testing, which is strange because none of my
other style sheets are doing that.  Since it's Zen's ie.css file it's
in the [if IE] html comment and that's the onlt difference I can see.

Anyone know where I could correct this?

thanks,

kyle