[support] ie.css link href pointing to old test server

Kyle Smeby kyle at clngraphics.com
Sat Mar 13 05:11:36 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply but  neither cache settings, clearing or CSS
optimizing (aggregation) touches the [if IE] commented css call from
the zen theme.

I also should have mentioned that I'm using a sub theme of Zen--not
that there's really any other way to use Zen but I thought I'd mention
it.

Any other ideas out there?

thanks,

kyle