[support] Using a different node template for a view page.

lucaube lucas.aube at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:30:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am fairly new to drupal. Here is an overview for what i am trying to
accomplish.

I have a Node Type Doctors. Using CCK for additionnal fields. I have a
node-user.tpl.php witch is used to fomat my node-user.

I want to have a page /Category/ that will list all my doctors. I am
using the view module to get the data i need. I want to use row style
node to format my nodes. But i do not want to use the same formating as
the node-user.tpl.php. I cannot find how to accomplish this.

Is there a way to have 2 Template files for nodes.

Luc