[support] Help Pages with block showing a select set of nodes in order

Nyk Cowham nyk at cowham.net
Tue Mar 23 03:51:12 UTC 2010

Hi Tina,

Have you looked at the RelatedContent module (
http://drupal.org/project/relatedcontent)? With this you can manage the
ordered list of content related to each node on a node-by-node basis. Then
it's just a matter of exposing the block in your node pages - a single block
to manage.

I'd also suggest taking a look at the Book module for linking your help
pages together - providing linked pages, navigation and tables of content.

--
Nyk Cowham
Ashlin Interactive Strategy