[support] problem with Zen subtheme Part II

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Thu Mar 25 18:30:04 UTC 2010

A few more details I've discovered.

1.  The regions have changed. The navbar region is no longer there, nor is the Closure block/region. I DID NOT TOUCH THESE, they are just gone?

2. I checked with my admin and he said the only thing he changed today was to grant group write access to the theme files. I had asked him to do this because I was unable to upload any of the tweaks I had made to the css sheets. I never got to the point that I uploaded the new css, so that is not what caused the problem.

Any ideas at all?

Thanks,

Leslie

>>> On 3/25/2010 at 10:00 AM, in message <4BAB3441.2EB7.00F4.3 at co.polk.or.us>, "LESLIE FRIESEN" <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us> wrote:
Good morning,

I've started my first attempt at creating a subtheme for Zen. I used Zenophile as my stepping stone.  All of a sudden -- honestly, through no obvious change of my own -- all of the contents of the subtheme are displaying up against the left hand side of the screen. The blocks, regions, etc. are still labeled "right sidebar" "contents" etc., but everything is left justified.  What the heck happened and how do I fix it?

When I went into the subtheme settings at http://devdrupal.co.polk.or.us/admin/build/themes/settings/leslie_test_theme, all of a sudden the name (leslie_test_theme) no longer displays in the list. The subtheme is there, but the name field is blank and the screenshot field says "no screenshot". Once you click on the configuration settings, some of what should be there is missing. For example, the breadcrumbs settings.

Help!

Thanks in advance,

Leslie