[support] Forms not working!!

Ahmad Fahmy a.fahmy7 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:09:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

 All forms on my site produce an "internal server error 500" including the
login, search and contact us forms. If I delete and restore the database or
upgrade my drupal installation the error is fixed , but only for a short
while and then suddenly without doing anything, the error
reappears!!!!!!!!!!!

What i noticed is that when the site is working fine, the forms load quickly
including the login form loading the stored username and password quickly.
But when the error is there, the forms are *so slow *when loading.

I contacted godaddy , they took a look and said the error is not from their
side.

I don't know what keeps bringing this error up and why do any updating to
the database and files remove it temporarily. I can't even log to the admin.
back end.
Someone suggested increasing the php memory which I did but through
inserting lines in the htacess files to no avail. he told me you might need
increasing the RAM through your hosting himself!!