[support] Wordpress blog import

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:49:43 UTC 2010

You can set up feeds module to parse your wordpress RSS/Atom feed on cron
run, so that u can continuously sync your drupal blog from wordpress blog,
though please note that there would be many formatting issues you would
face.

Why duplicate the content?

Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies (
www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench