[support] CityGrid modules?

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Wed May 5 16:44:27 UTC 2010

Through a NYTimes article I just became aware of CitySearch's set of
APIs for their CityGrid system.  I've just now signed up and printed out
the API documentation and was wondering if anyone has started on or
developed a module(s) for this.

Apparently they've given up the battle for eyeballs and decided to share
their database.  They provide three APIs, one for Search, one for
Profiles and one for Reviews.  Publishers that use these may get paid
through revenue sharing.  It's still a bit unclear to me how the payment
schedule works.

Anyway, I thought it worth looking into.