[support] Upside dowwn the Quick tabs

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:24:03 UTC 2010

As far as I rem there is no configuration which allows upside down rendering
(btw how did that pass UX team?) you might try http://drupal.org/node/679148
*
*
I cant think of a situation in which loading content above the tabs would
make sense UI wise. You would need to override the theme function to change
the order of markup (assuming code in my head :P)

Cheers
<http://drupal.org/node/679148>*
Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies (
www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench