[support] CCK multiple user field with same user more than once ?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:43:32 UTC 2010

ok that makes more sense.

are your "seats" filled by users?

if so, you would make a node for a "trip" or a "car" and then users
could "attach" themselves to that node.

you can then write a simple script that counts the number of users
assigned to a node, which becomes your "number"; possibly in combination
with a "view" and otherwise as a contemplate for a node.

i would have to really sit down to figure out which modules/code i would
use and look at the api/defined variables for this.

but this is most likely, IMHO, the process you want to employ.