[support] Nav Highlight Problem

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:42:14 UTC 2010

> For "most" situations, what you need to do is to assign the sub items to
> the same branch as the about. This "should" work.

Yes, it is the same branch. I mean the Our History menu item has a
parent called About Us, which appears in the main top nav. Just
doesn't get "active" when looking at Our History.

> If it is not, then it could be an issue with the theme and how the theme
> sets the active element in the menu.

I looked at the theme. It's something custom but anyhow I don't see
any code to deal with this. I guess I will do like you said and write
something

Thank you.