[support] awarding users!

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:50:48 UTC 2010

send a node is just a link to a node, i presume [emailing?]

stats of the site in a node, not sure what "stats" means, site hits?
amount of times a node was clicked?? your description is really not
clear. but yeah, get your node to produce the information you need, and
then allow users to "send it" to each other, or to "assign" a node to a
user [which can then trigger an email]