[support] drupal failed to render theme properly

Hendry hendry.htc at gmail.com
Sat May 8 07:06:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Sounds like you made changes and the old versions of the pages were
> still in cache.  It is par and somewhat expected.  Do you have any other
> cache engine besides the one Drupal has running?  Something as part of
> PHP or Apache?  Just curious really.  You exercised the correct fix by
> clearing the cache.  But if you are experiencing the problem without
> changing anything or the problem returns then perhaps you have a
> different issue.

Nothing has changed, it was just suddenly failed to render the page
correctly and cached, if I'm logged in I didn't encounter this issue.
I tried to reproduce by removing the theme .info file and it gives me
the same output. I believe at that time nothing has been changed. And
yes, this has happened twice.

# Hendry