[support] List of terms

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon May 10 00:46:52 UTC 2010

I guess what I was trying to do and not figuring out was passing it as an
argument but I left that out in my explanation. Sorry.

I got it working now  (without the argument) and I am not 100% sure why I
had trouble the first time.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428
Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter