[support] Cascading select lists to nodereference result

Kevin Davison kevin at quevin.com
Mon May 10 17:26:34 UTC 2010

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this small project, and I could use some help to complete it.

Please read: http://drupal.org/node/793190

I have an idea how to do this in jQuery, and how to build this in Views. Or perhaps you know some other way that you can think of.

This is the general idea:

1. Using first select list, user chooses a phrase/term...
2. Second select list is populated based on the first selection (page does not refresh).
3. User chooses something from second select list...
4. After the second phrase/term is selected, a list of linked titles appear below the select lists to relevant nodes (page does not refresh).
5. A button to "Contact Us" also appears with this result, just in case questions are not answered.

Thank you,

Kevin