[support] Computed fields module(Auto calculation for existing node fields)

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue May 11 12:40:59 UTC 2010

Use Views Bulk Operations http://drupal.org/project/views_bulk_operations. I
would think you just need to do something that generates a node save so you
could do something as simple as publishing all nodes (if applicable) and
then you would get your results.

Hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428

 <http://www.denverdataman.com/denver-dataman-e-newsletter-signup> Sign up
for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter