[support] Fields for City, Country and Date of Birth

Madz madhums8 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 02:23:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

In my drupal application, I want to have city, country fields for user
profile. Preferably I want it to be auto complete. I tried Location module,
but its too huge and would become redundant for my purpose. What is the *best
way* to go with?

For date of birth, I want to have 3 different dropdowns for date,month and
year. I tried date module, but I couldn't find much, it just gives a singe
CCK field for all the three (d,m,y) Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks,
Madhusudhan
twitter : @madhums
d.o irc : madhums