[support] AHAH 403 error

Greg Holsclaw greg at t2media.com
Wed May 12 20:57:52 UTC 2010

This is probably way off, but it cost me hours on a similar feeling issue.
My AJAX was failing because of an unintended redirect. This caused the AJAX
to fail giving a blank return value.

My cause of the redirect was https to http forwarding that can happen with
the Secure Site module (a setting that forces http forwarding for pages that
are marked to not be shown in https). I added a new exception, which stopped
the https -> http forwarding, and it was all fixed.

Just a thought.

Greg