[support] Change frontpage

Kevin Davison kevin at quevin.com
Thu May 20 17:37:08 UTC 2010

The splash module may be useful to you: http://drupal.org/project/splash

You don't have to create a page-front.tpl.php, which would probably conflict with your "home" navigation.

"Display any internal path, external URL or text as a splash page before going to the actual frontpage.
  Notes: Version 6.x-2.x will not be ported to 5.x and new features will only be added to 6.x"