[support] how to set pagename for frontpage

Jo (Drupal Acct) drupal at pinbrook.net
Fri May 21 11:05:13 UTC 2010

I am having diffculty with internal links within my site, my front page
is populated by the drupal blog amongst other things, but i dont seem to
be able to assign it a pagename ie index.

in site information, i can only put node as my default front pagename,
it wont accept blanks, nor will it accept index.html, index.php.

by having node it means some of my links to the home page are
mydomain.co.uk others are mydomain.co.uk/node

how can i fix this? (drupal 6)