[support] A Module for the Citysearch Search API

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Wed May 26 07:17:31 UTC 2010

I've just now created a forum post http://drupal.org/node/809594 on this
topic.  All my fooling around with Ajax, AHAH and curl have paid off.  I
have a functioning module that uses the Citysearch (CityGrid) Search
API.  I daresay it won't meet all the standards for contributed code as
I've never contributed a module before.  I would like to spend more time
on styling it and error handling, too. I would also like to include the
two additional APIs available from Citysearch.

If there is any interest in this please let me know.  It would be nice
to get feedback before I actually add this to my production site.