[support] even columns with javascript

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Thu May 27 03:34:32 UTC 2010

OK, solution figured out, in case any one is curious.

Modified the Drupal.collapseScrollIntoView and
Drupal.toggleFieldset functions to include the column-height comparison
code.  It turned out to be important to put the code inside the collapse
animation in .toggleFieldset so they don't run while the animation is still
going. Putting them after .collapseScrollIntoView is called instead of at
the end of .collapseScrollIntoView causes the column to overshoot or
undershoot the height a little bit.

Naturally, we're not modifying /misc/collapse.js to accomplish these
changes, but rather overriding in the theme..

Brian

--
Brian Choc
Technology Director