[support] Change title of View Tab on a node page

Mukesh Agarwal mike4u4ever2001 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 05:46:52 UTC 2010

I guess you are right.. i just wanted my hook_menu_alter to help me out here
but turns out that it cannot support dynamic titles.. I can always replace
"View" by "Take a look" from the hook but dynamic part does not work.. Plus
it would have been good if menu would not get cached by default..

Yeah, i've added the ellipsis in my code, forgot to copy that here..

Cheers,
Mukesh