[support] Change title of View Tab on a node page

Mukesh Agarwal mike4u4ever2001 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 12:33:04 UTC 2010

The issue over here is that when i use the hook, I do not get arg(1) or
menu_get_object() to be able to retrieve the node.. My menu item is
'node/%node/view' so I would have ideally wanted to use menu_get_object but
that does not really return anything.. retrieving the title of the node
using arg(1) and then querying does not really sound a good idea to me..

Cheers,
Mukesh