[support] Node Items In Block

Benj Fredrick benj.fredrick at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:23:38 UTC 2010

I don't know that you need to do anything special with panels and/or blocks.
Just format your node output as desired, with the metadata to the side of
the main node title and body. When I look at that page, I see a single
sidebar on the right, and a nicely formatted list of nodes as the main
content (your view). You probably want to look into node.tpl.php or
node-<content_type>.tpl.php

-Benj
www.benjfredrick.com