[support] Nodequeue blocks

Domenic Santangelo domenics at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:13:25 UTC 2010

On May 31, 2010, at 2:47 PM, Jacob Roufa wrote:

> I have a nodequeue set up and I threw some php code in a block to display the nodes I want... This all worked great for me until I updated the site to the latest Drupal 5.22 and all of a sudden I'm getting an error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /includes/common.inc(1497) : eval()'d code on line 1

Put a space between your opening <?php and $get_nodes.

Consider using nodequeue_load_nodes() which does much of this work for you. Also, you forgot braces around the table name {nodequeue_nodes} and a more standardized way to use the counter is an iterator ($counter++;) rather than $counter = $counter +1;

-D