[support] Removing content type from taxonomy listings

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:22:11 UTC 2010

This can be done with the Views module. Views provides a default view to
emulate Drupal core's handling of taxonomy/term -- it is called
taxonomy_term and can be enabled by visiting admin/build/views.

After enabling, the only change you have to make is to add a filter that
excludes your particular content type.