[support] Trouble with a theme

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Fri Nov 5 21:46:58 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

You may have already tried this but just in case, check in the
admin > site building > blocks section to be sure that the user login
is enabled. If you want a link to user login that's something that
can be checked in the admin > site building > menus section.

Marty

--
Open first 10 Google results in 10 new tabs
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/