[support] repost: recurring problem with "home"

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:58:57 UTC 2010

Setting your default front page to "node" makes the front page of the site
load a list of all nodes that are "promoted to front page."

This is probably not what you want. You want instead the content of
http://bartosandrini.com/home to appear as the front page of the site.

http://bartosandrini.com/home is node 33. Therefore under
/admin/settings/site-information, make the default front page this: node/33.

Then, in your primary links, set the path of the "Home" item to <front>.