[support] Trouble with a theme

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Sat Nov 6 17:24:15 UTC 2010

Victor:
Thanks. It appears to be in the code ( in the template.php file
related to this is:

function solarsentinel_user_login_block(&$form){

	$form['links'] = array('#value' => '<div id="sl_lostpass"><a href="/
user/password">Request new password</a></div>');

	return drupal_render($form);

}

I don't know enough php (and it's Drupal application) to brave
changing it. It looks easy, but... devil's in the details. How should
I change it to add in the "Create Account" with a link to /user/
register? If I just add an array element, will that fix it?

The other problem I've noticed is that the message that directs users
to check their email for further instructions, after a new account is
created, is missing from the front page. Any suggestions as to how to
approach this fix?

Thanks for the help.
Bill

William A. Prothero