[support] The Dreaded Font Question

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:05:28 UTC 2010

As indicated by your motivation to change the font in the first place, this
issue is largely a matter of taste. Generally speaking, it's good to choose
a font with good hinting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinting) and
sufficient x-height (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-height).

You may find some insight in the recent debate regarding drupal.org redesign
font choice, http://drupal.org/node/91293 (designer Mark Boulton's take:
http://drupal.org/node/912936#comment-3581724 and resolution:
http://drupal.org/node/912936#comment-3611396).