[support] HELP! Admin page won't show

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 18 20:21:27 UTC 2010

Folks:
I just added a menu to a submenu of primary-links menu. When I saved
this menu, some of the pages no longer show and I can't get the admin
page to show, as well as the side menu disappears for the home page,
and others. This is REALLY TERRIBLE, because I've spent a lot of time
building this site, don't have a very recent backup, and ...... crap!

Does anybody have a trick that will let me get my pages to show again?
I did back up the database and deleted the link to the offending menu,
but I'm afraid something got corrupted. I can hardly bear the thought
of starting over.

My site is:
http://es.earthednet.org/

If anybody is willing to look at this, please contact me at prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
. I will give you my admin login info. It is still possible to log in.

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/