[support] refreshing jcarousel item list without page reload

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Thu Nov 18 21:01:03 UTC 2010

Bind to the change event of the select element. In other words,

   $("select my input element").change(function(){
     ... do ajaxy stuff or call a function that does it for me ...
   });

Or something like that. Look up the events for selects in the jquery docs.

XML works. JSON can be tricky some times. Glad it worked out for you.
You can send me a beer.