[support] refreshing jcarousel item list without page reload

Aldo Martinez Selleras aldo at caonao.cu
Fri Nov 19 15:29:01 UTC 2010

Hi, a new day, and I'm very happy with the last email u sent to me, really,
really, thousands of thanks with this are working very GOOD, but the
carousel add a <li> object with jcarouselindex="abort1", and put it at the
first.

Christopher, u knows how to solve this issue?

In IE this phantom object do no create a problem, because IE not render it,
but FF do it!

I didn't about his Drupal.behaviors.mymodule, really cool!!

At the end, I'll write all this in one page!