[support] page layout

ajohnson at ecotropolis.com ajohnson at ecotropolis.com
Sat Nov 20 00:04:42 UTC 2010

I agree with Chris's answer that you need to use a sub-theme. That is
definitely the real solution. I also stick with Zen most of the time. It
has a 3-column fixed or fluid layout, and takes care of most issues you
would run into.

I had assumed that you were a newer Drupal user, and figuring out a theme
can be daunting. If you're up for it though, that's what you should do.