[support] page layout

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 00:49:18 UTC 2010

ok, i've downloaded zenophile and i'll check it out. i also found some
drupal document on creating my own themes (seems pretty self explanatory -
http://drupal.org/node/226507).

just for the record, i am brand new to drupal and i don't really like php
(namely because i read about issues with php updates not being backward
compatible - something i've learned to be true in my short time with
drupal). that said, drupal seemed to be the most mature, flexible, open
source cms - so i use that. i am comfortable with linux, mysql, perl, etc.
i'm not too familiar with js or dhtml.

so, i don't have that good of grasp of how exactly things in drupal work but
i know the underlying systems.