[support] Audio Solutions

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:32:28 UTC 2010

Thx, appreciate the input.  I saw that player and it seems nice for one mp3
but I was hoping for something a little bit more robust.

In the past I have used jPlayer (not in Drupal).  I'm not seeing anything
here with that level of flexibility (i.e. ogg etc.).  Was thinking I might
be able to hook it up using cck, a view and a custom module without killing
myself. :)

Ryan LeTulle

bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter.com/bayousoft <http://www.twitter.com/bayousoft>