[support] Understanding how a theme 'works'

Michelle Ziegmann michelle at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 24 14:33:14 UTC 2010

Roger,

I've used Marinelli on a few sites and have been really happy with the
css.  I think some things have been altered in your theme's css that has
made everything go askew. Here are a few things I found that made
significant improvements to the layout:

1. The <div class="eksymbol"> that I believe you must have added has
shifted everything to the right 130px.  I would get rid of that and put
it in a different way, like as a logo.

2. In both #submenu and #wrapper, remove the left:130px and left:145px

3. In ul. links, remove width:970px

Hope that's helpful!

Michelle