[support] Question re using Taxonomy

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:12:38 UTC 2010

Views should be able to help you with your taxonomy listing question.

Regarding your second comment, it is no secret that Drupal has a steep
learning curve. Drupal's community has historically been strongly
developer-oriented and as a result, much of the documentation caters to this
audience. By their nature, books exhibit better editorial review, structure,
and foundational concepts than many of the handbook pages which have come to
be from many authors over many years without much oversight or linearity --
such is the nature of online communities. As Drupal's audience base expands
downmarket, the shortcomings of Drupal's reach and learning curve are
apparent.

In addition to your existing books, you might also check out the Using
Drupal book, which, IMO, is one of the better books for beginners
http://www.amazon.com/Using-Drupal-Angela-Byron/dp/0596515804