[support] Understanding how a theme 'works'

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Thu Nov 25 15:58:59 UTC 2010

Looks like a nice improvement. Sorry I was so negative in my previous
reply. For the logo, you can do this, as well:

#eksymbol {
background:url("img/logo/eck_logo3.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
float:left;
height:110px;
margin-left:-110px;
margin-right:-110px;
width:110px;
}

The negative margin on a floated element is one of my personal favorite
tricks. It's a nice way to avoid having to use absolute positioning.