[support] Help with payment solution development(Post back url)

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:36:58 UTC 2010

Please help me know what I am doing wrong. I am not getting the posted
data from the payment provider.

Below is the  code snippet on hook_menu()

/*implementing hook_menu() */

function uc_test_menu() {
 $items = array();

  $items[] = array(
     'path' => 'uc_test/complete',
     'title' => t('test payment complete'),
     'callback' => 'uc_test_complete',
     'access' => user_access('access content'),
     'type' => MENU_CALLBACK,
   );

 return $items;
}

/*implementing  uc_test_complete(). The payment provider posts back
variables "status" and "id"  */

function uc_test_complete() {
 $status=$_POST['status'];
  $id=$_POST['id'];