[support] d6 conversion problem

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Sun Nov 28 17:46:22 UTC 2010

I've upgraded a d5 site to d6 and now nothing's working. When I go to
the user page to log on it says '4' where the content should go, and
after going back to online mode via phpmyadmin queries all I get are
page not found errors. Cleared the caches from phpmyadmin.

The server error log shows nothing and the website error_log shows
this a bunch of times:

[28-Nov-2010 12:33:53] PHP Warning:  Unknown column
'language' in 'where clause'
query: SELECT src FROM drupal_url_alias WHERE dst =
'category/image-galleries/news' AND language
IN('en', '') ORDER BY language DESC, pid DESC in
/home/catskill/d6/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 128

I ran update.php to update the databases after removing a bunch of
unused modules /before upgrading, and the site was working well. I
guess because of that the d6 db has 123 tables while the live site's
db which I copied to make the d6 site has 132 - didn't notice that before.

Any help appreciated, at a loss as to how to proceed. I upgraded all
the modules and the themes before my site went to never never land.
Now I'm stuck big time.

Marty