[support] Online payment processor

Sharon Knieper shakniep at umich.edu
Mon Nov 29 20:37:10 UTC 2010

Eric,

I just set up a site to use the PayFlow Link system (the client could
not store any CC info local for policy reasons and yet wanted to use
their own existing merchant account) and while its still in beta it
seems to be working out fairly well in testing. PayFlow Link has
limited customization once the transaction is passed to PayFlow, and I
wish I could streamline the user experience just a little more, but I
suppose that is to be expected.

I used the Drupal module called uc_payflowlink.

Here's a link to some documentation from PayFlow's side that I found useful.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6369531/misc/PP_PayflowLink_FPS_Guide.pdf

Sharon

Message: 5