[support] report detailing user activity

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:02:16 UTC 2010

Did you ever get a response to this?  I have a project under development
that might be able to do this for you.  It's a general reporting
solution that lets you write reports against drupal and other databases.
If you haven't got what you needed any other way.  File a quick feature
request at:

http://drupal.org/project/forena

I should be able to do this pretty quickly.

Dave