[support] How can I change "From" field in emails?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:36:15 UTC 2010

Hi, I have this strange problem:

In SiteInformation I defined E-mail address as "info at web.mydomain".
It should be used as "From" address in automated emails sent during
registration. But it is simply not used in any emails...

Instead of that, wen user registers, he gets and email where "From"
field has value "Apache <apache at fqdn.of.my.server>"

So what am I doing wrong? Why is drupal not using pre-defined
email address for "from" field in emails?

Jarry