[support] Viewing views pages

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 2 21:07:37 UTC 2010

  I have  couple of views which in <preview> show the gallery images and
photos.
I have <page settings> Path: image and Menu:Normal Images Gallery set
for <Primary menus>
I followed the tutorial on learnbythedrop.com but it does not finish.

Problems are that the menu item does not show in the Primary Menu and I
don't know how to make the page display.
I have tried resetting the menu option in <Views Page> to <Navigation>
but it still does not show.

and I don't know how to display a view of images on a web page - not the
front page.
The book is very short on explanations.

Eventually I want to be able to let a coordinator select an image from a
page of images and either drag it into their page or select and paste
the image
Can someone help please.

Thanks
Roger