[support] Need help for og views themes

sushil h.sushil at agiletechnosys.com
Tue Oct 5 05:48:30 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I am trying to build a social networking site using Organic Groups(OG),
I am creating various types of group posts (content types) and relating
the content types to each groups, I am managing it with 'OG' modules
group post setting while editing the content type. We can select a theme
for a particular group from enabled themes. These all posts
automatically takes its Parent groups theme.
But now the problem is When I create Views, I want to show the view in
groups theme. (can we manipulate theme of views by URL arguments?)

Thanks in advance! =)

--
Sushil Hanwate